Our website, newsletter and offline workshops/programmes connect advertisers with one of the largest collective readerships of young people and teachers of any other news network in the UK.
We work with and in schools to deliver workshops and programmes directly to students and as ‘train-the-trainer’ CPD for teachers – as well as manage a user-generated content platform for young people to voice their opinions and be heard.
+Views on the website: 500,000+ per month
+Primary readers are young people and teachers
+Distribution of Visitors: 92% UK based | 73% London Based
+Average time spent on the website: 15 min
+Age Range: 16 – 25 | Gender Split: 51% Male
- Have a physical presence in over 100 schools we operate directly in, regularly.
- Access our 500,000 strong monthly readership, who are primarily teachers and students.
- Get your own monthly blog on our website to promote your offering!*
- Get your company’s branded items into schools during our workshops and visits.
- Looks amazing for Corporate Social Responsibility!
- Makes your brand look good in front of prospective school clients as you are supporting an offering of enrichment for their students!
- Lock out your competition! We will never accept sponsorship from two firms in the same industry (e.g. two law firms).
*Can’t or don’t have time to write a blog a month? We can do it for you! Our copywriters are here to help!!
CONTACT OUR ADVERTISING TEAM
Request more info and a quote by emailing: Advertising@shoutoutuk.org