SHOUT OUT UK’S ETHICS POLICY
We, Shout Out UK, the WorldWide News Network, dedicate ourselves to carrying out the mission of this organisation. We will:
- Recognise that the chief function of the organisation at all times is to serve the best interests of our readership.
- Accept as a duty the responsibility to keep up to date on emerging issues and to conduct ourselves with professional competence, fairness, impartiality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Remain Independent in all respects to be able to report on all issues concerning Britain and the International Community.
- Conduct our organisational and operational duties with positive leadership exemplified by open communication, creativity, dedication, and compassion.
- Exercise whatever discretionary authority we have under the law to carry out the mission of the organisation.
- Serve with respect, concern, courtesy, and responsiveness in carrying out the organization’s mission.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of personal integrity, truthfulness, honesty, and fortitude in all our activities in order to inspire confidence and trust in our activities.
- Avoid any interest or activity that is in conflict with the conduct of our official duties.
- Strive for personal and professional excellence and encourage the professional developments of others.
- Respect and protect privileged information to which we have access in the course of our official duties.