1 to 1 Journalism Tuition
The 1 to 1 mentoring programme provides you with an understanding of new age journalism, from Gonzo to immersion journalism employed by Vice News. The 21st century has changed Journalism for ever and this course aims to show you the different elements to modern journalism, as well as the techniques and skills required by any reporter.
The programme aims to provide the setting for any upcoming journalist to be able to ask frank and direct questions to a professional journalist, 1 to 1.
Training will cover:
- The difference between Standard, Gonzo, Investigative and Immersion Journalism, helping you identify your own style.
- How to write a professional journalistic article
- How to conduct an interview and how to get hold of interviewees.
- Journalism and the Law. What is the practical legal stance of a Journalist. Your rights in protest zones.
- How to start making money as a Freelance Journalist
- CV review
- Pitching your article to the Mainstream press
How does it work?
The session lasts for half a day and is offered online and offline.
You can be ANYWHERE in the world for the mentoring to take place.
One to one webinars or meetings are set up at your convenience.
Why on OR offline?
To give everybody the possibility to take the course, it is offered as a set of live interactive webinars between YOU and the MENTOR only. However, for all in London, we offer an offline version, where you come to the office instead for the day and meet your mentor.
Normal Price: £195
Student Price: £95
Request a Call Back